Pages

January 17, 2010

A crafty kind of update

I had a lot of errands to run this past week so I havent had much time to stay home and work on crafty things. I did get time to skein up my first batch of plied bunny batt though. I have to say it's turned out beautifully. Its such a funky yarn and has such a shine that I think it needs to be knit into something 'fun'. I named it 'party with your harem pants on' in celebration of my tenth week behind the wheel. Here is a pic...



I have managed to list a few more things on Oztion today. Some more stitch markers, more handspun and a couple more wearable items. Click on the images to go to the listings.



Floral foil stitch markers
~SOLD~


Rose heart stitch markers
$5.70 + postage


Honey bee stitch markers
$5.70 + postage


Pink pearls stitch markers
$5.00 + postage


Silver bells stitch markers
$6.40 + postage


Since I spent so much time running around trying to sort out my TAFE enrolment last week, with a bit of luck I'll have a bit more time to spin and craft this week...fingers crossed that I might even get my 'party with your harem pants on' finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment