Pages

February 4, 2010

Have fibre will travel

Yesterday I received another amazing fibre delivery that I wasn't expecting, but oooh my goodness when it arrived I was totally gobsmacked. Talk about the softest most lush fibre I've ever felt. If you want to experience this incredible fibre for yourself check out Ixchelbunny.



Totally smooshy super angorino fibre
organic 17 micron Merino and Bunny blend - 'Fuzzy Boots'



South American Wool & Bunny
'Classified Materials'



1250 metres of 2ply Silk hand-spun
'Black Hole'

My second wheel was also delivered yesterday and of course I've already taken it for a test drive and it spins so smooth.



My awesome Ashford Traveler



Fuzzy Boots on the bobbin

I'm very happy with this wheel. Tomorrow I plan to take it out for my first location spin...gotta love portable spinning wheels.

2 comments:

  1. That fibre looks awesome spun up on the bobbin, it's so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :o) Its amazingly soft and spins like butter...if you're a spinner, and you get a chance, you should definitely try it. Will be plying it tomorrow...stay tuned ;o)

    ReplyDelete