Pages

May 9, 2011

Stabby stabby

Since my return to teddy making I've decided to try my hand at needle felting for the first time.  I ended up needle felting the muzzle, eyelids and paw pads of my teddy.  And funnily enough, it turns out that stabbing a small bear in the face repeatedly is remarkably therapeutic. :oP
I'm fairly happy with how its turned out, especially since its my first ever attempt.  So the teddy is coming along pretty well; I still have to sew her ears in place and work on some minor embellishments, but the actual bear is all but done

I'm currently in the process of making her a crochet lace dress and I've decided she needs a small friend so I'm needle felting her a micro bear to carry with her.  Progress photos...

Its the Loch Ness...
no wait, its just some wool with a needle in it

Micro teddy head

No comments:

Post a Comment