Pages

December 2, 2011

Merging the felts

I'm officially merging my two blogs together in order to make things easier to maintain and to limit myself less.  You can still see the previous blog posts over at the felting blog, but all new felting posts will be made here from now on.  I apologise if this causes any inconvenience to followers of my felting blog but I just need to be more organised in order to allow myself more time to create items to list in my etsy shop.

I've been pretty flat out the last couple of days.  I spent yesterday afternoon washing and pressing a chunk of woven items and I designed a drop tag to be attached to them when they're sold.  I had that printed out on nice shiny cardboard today and it looks kinda like this...


I finished my plush bunny.  I can finally put her to one side to work on other things.





I have started the last of my special orders which is great because once its done I have even more time for making items to list.

Dracula Bunny. Special order.
And finally, I got around to buying backdrop card so I could take some photos of a bunny I made a while back but hadn't had a chance to photograph yet.  Talk about a busy few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment